• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:56:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

We've been running all day long...

Started by Mugwump, May 08, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...here, there, every where....yada yada...got new plate stickers, then dropped by the phone place to look at new phones....yes, we're entering the 21st century.....scream'n and kick'n.....but they got us rigged up with a couple Samsung 5's....a bit of a learning curve for us....however, we were told by the Sprint folks that we were getting it down pretty quickly compared to most.....compliments will get them nowhere......LOL......these things have some bells and whistles....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... ;D...(now to find them all, sheesh)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I hated mine.  I went back to a flip top.  But with a smart phone you can use square ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

I liked my Samsung S3. it was a good phone for it's time. I love my S6 edge.
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 08, 2015, 06:42:37 PM
...here, there, every where....yada yada...got new plate stickers, then dropped by the phone place to look at new phones....yes, we're entering the 21st century.....scream'n and kick'n.....but they got us rigged up with a couple Samsung 5's....a bit of a learning curve for us....however, we were told by the Sprint folks that we were getting it down pretty quickly compared to most.....compliments will get them nowhere......LOL......these things have some bells and whistles....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... ;D...(now to find them all, sheesh)

I have an S5 with Sprint too. lol. I like it. I upgraded from an S3. What I didn't like is that the S6 came out 2 months later. ??? ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

I'm getting used to my Galaxy Note 4.

b125killer

The note 4 are nice but too big for my pocket.
I upgraded from the S3 too. But I have knowing about the S6  for a year, Just didn't know when it was going to be released. If it makes you feel better Willie, Samsung is already developing the S7. should be out next year.   
Scott

Mugwump

I have crossed phone eyes.....time to shut this phone off now for the night.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on May 08, 2015, 07:28:53 PM
The note 4 are nice but too big for my pocket.
I upgraded from the S3 too. But I have knowing about the S6  for a year, Just didn't know when it was going to be released. If it makes you feel better Willie, Samsung is already developing the S7. should be out next year.

I like the Note 4 too but like you It was too big for my pocket. It was a close call tho. 8)
Willie

PaulineMi

I still have a Samsung Galaxy S4 but live in an area where reception through any carrier sucks.  >:(  We still have to keep a landline at home.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Well, it's getting a bit better now.....I'm not quite as clumsy with it... ;D....I still grab it wrong occasionally and start loading apps outta no where tho...LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2015, 05:30:52 AM
Well, it's getting a bit better now.....I'm not quite as clumsy with it... ;D....I still grab it wrong occasionally and start loading apps outta no where tho...LOL

And it gets better. There are going to be updates after updates after updates. lol. ??? ::) 8)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 10, 2015, 07:17:03 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2015, 05:30:52 AM

And it gets better. There are going to be updates after updates after updates. lol. ??? ::) 8)

..only one update so far...the Samsung OS.....5mins...
Jon

b125killer

Wait until you button dial someone. It's always fun telling family and friends you didn't mean to call Them.
Scott

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on May 10, 2015, 10:17:28 AM
Wait until you button dial someone. It's always fun telling family and friends you didn't mean to call Them.

I put my phone and message icons on a screen other than my main screen to minimize "butt" dialing. It still happens occasionally anyway. :-[ ::)
Willie