• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:41:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 587
Total: 587

Unusual..?

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What is odd about this unusual paragraph? I'm curious as to how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain and you would think nothing is wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it. Study it and think about it; but you may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you may find out. Try to do it without any coaching.

answer later  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Not that hard actually. It is similar to this short writing though.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 01, 2014, 06:45:30 PM
Not that hard actually. It is similar to this short writing though.

very good......ssshhhhh.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

BTW you missed a space between the first and second sentence.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 01, 2014, 06:58:41 PM
BTW you missed a space between the first and second sentence.

LOL...not any more.... :o
Jon

PaulineMi

I think I know what "it is".........hmmmm?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...the most common letter in the alphabet that is used in writing is the letter 'e'....there are no 'e' in that little piece...... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Got me! And it was as clear as "e"nything wasn't it?

Occasionally I watch Wheel of Fortune, and I'm always coaching the people from my den chair to make the letter e the first vowel to buy because it's the most used one in the English language.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Awwww...I thought it was the error in the first word of the third sentence...."It's" instead of "It".
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Glad i wasn't the only one who had no clue

GraphicGr8s

Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 02, 2014, 09:23:19 PM
Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon