• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 10:06:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

Super Bowl.....

Started by Mugwump, January 29, 2014, 04:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The Bud horse related commercials are always the best of the Super Bowl commercials.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 29, 2014, 05:51:18 PM
The Bud horse related commercials are always the best of the Super Bowl commercials.

Yes, they are.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels2

P4Angels2

Not content to take control of the Empire State Building, or fly a 12th Man pattern across their entire state, Seahawks nation successful got a 12th Man flag aboard the International Space Station. Turns out American astronaut Mike Hopkins, currently aboard the ISS, isn't just a huge football fan. He was also the team captain of his Illinois University "Fighting Illini" football team.
While Hopkins hasn't ever lived in Washington, he holds special admiration for the Seahawks.
"I was a defensive back at Illinois, so I just love what the Legion of Boom has done over the last 3 years. Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, now even Byron Maxell, those guys are just out of this world talented."

Mugwump

...for you washingtonites....it's University of Illinois......'U of I'....... ;D...good for him...LOL...
Jon

ilroost

I was going to say the same thing Mug lol

P4Angels2

Ron Sower

Just sent the space shot to my son in Va who is always busting my chops over the Seahawks.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

shatanka

Well..I am going against the grain here and rooting for Peyton Manning and the Colts! Sorry guys, Peyton is one of my favorites! We'll see how the story goes.......... ;)