• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 04:10:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,333
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 321
Total: 323

Monday, Monday!

Started by Ron Sower, February 05, 2024, 09:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi all!

I hope you're all doing well. All's good here in middle AZ. Our swap meet had lower attendance than normal, but it was my second highest revenue meet. All I took to sell from the table were plants. However, I had a bunch of pre-sales that included fish. I saw a lot of friends that come to my house to buy. The plants from Dustin's Fish Tanks sold well, even though prices were higher. Great stock!

I've got product in the booth now. And I'm going to get more this afternoon.

I love my tank of cardinal tetras. I'll be adding more this month I hope.

Dennis, looks like you had a sweet ride on your 50F day!

We're gonna get to 73F today. It's cloudy and breezy at 56 right now. We'll be staying in the 60s and 70s now I think.

Yesterday afternoon we switched our home internet from Mediacom to Verizon for a trial month. It took forever, but we got it done using their phone help line. It should save us at least $30/month. I hope we don't see the need to change again!

I guess I'll head to the kitchen and get some breakfast. You all have a good day.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron and Willie, sounds like good weather for both of you!  Here it is sunny but windy and cool.  Not complaining though, could be way worse in Feb.  Willie, enjoy that baby you will soon visit!  Lucky man you are.  And Ron, way to go with all those sales and making $$$$$$.  Save me some Anubias plants please.  My son and new DIL visited over the weekend, we went to the beach on Sat. and had a good walk along the surf line for about 1/2 mile, with trillions of shells to pick from.  Never have I seen so many shells, and so many of them unbroken!  Dozens of varieties too.  I know shells, it is one of my hobbies and I work with the shell collection at the public aquarium where I work once a month.

Hoping you all have a good week ahead, see you later on,
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on February 05, 2024, 04:06:13 PMAnd Ron, way to go with all those sales and making $$$$$$.  Save me some Anubias plants please.
I wrote "revenue", not profit. There's a difference!🤣😉
And I just about always have Anubias on hand. They are great plants. My favorite is the "coffeefolia" form of barteri. I only have small ones ATM, but get large ones whenever available.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron