• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 06:17:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330

Happy Saturday

Started by wsantia1, February 03, 2024, 04:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. It is going to be a beautiful sunny day here in the Mid-Atlantic. While the high temp will only be 45 degrees the all day sunshine will help me replenish my vitamin D levels.

I'll be running errands this morning but there is really nothing else on my agenda. I have the fishroom in pretty good shape so other than doing a discus tank WC there is not much else to do down there.

My new great granddaughter who was born weighing 3 pounds and 10 ounces has put on almost 2 pounds since she's been home. She was supposed to be born on February 8th but was born on January 9th due to complications with my granddaughter's pregnancy. The baby is now doing great and also has a great set of lungs ;D . I can't wait to see her again so I'll probably be headed back to NYC in a couple of weeks.

Have a great day everyone. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.