• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 10:22:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, February 01, 2024, 11:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello Muggers!

I've been pretty busy this week like I knew I would be with prep for swap meet and getting the store space setup. We just changed from Lucy and I sharing a booth to each of us having  a 6'x10' booth directly across the aisle from each other. We did this yesterday before we've put anything in the original booth for sale. I did get my shelving in place yesterday.

As I mentioned on Barb's post the cardinals look great in the 75g. I will be adding more because after having 90 in there it looks sparse with only 40!🤣

Weather here is cloudy and temp is 71. Cooler rainy weather is on its way in tonight though. There will be a lot of snow in the mountains north and south of here. By cooler, I mean I the 60s daytime.

We may or may not have rain Saturday, the day of the swap meet. Sunday is the rain date. I don't know what plans the swap chairperson has if it rains Sunday. Weather is one of the reasons I prefer planning only indoor meets, but I'm not the swap chair any more. As I think I mentioned before, our club is 5 years old now and I've been the president all that time until October when I gave that up to spread the duties.

Willie, it's tough to learn that you have4 friends with cancer. I feel for you.

That's about all for now. Have a good day, Muggers!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

It's was a beautiful day in my neighborhood, by far the nicest day so far this year.  It was the 1982 Yamaha's turn out of the stable so I meandered around about 20 miles of back roads and stopped for gas.  She had just a bit less than 1/2 a tank when I topped it off, but it needed some fresh stuff to mix with the 3 month old gas in the tank.

Hopped on a short stretch of four lane and did the ton and then some.  This bikes got one of those stupid "Jimmy Carter" speedo's that stops at 85, but there was no doubt we were waaay past that.

Back on some twisty secondary roads & state routes was able to shake off some of the rust.  It's been some time since I've went this long without a proper ride!  For the most part all the road crew grit was gone and I was able to put the Michelin Road Classics to some use.....  not Marc Marquez style or anything, but a good clip.  Fast enough to feel like it was a good and proper ride.

Back down into the 30's for tomorrow, so it's back to the shop!  Got some new rubber for the CBX to install.....

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2024, 11:42:34 AMHello Muggers!

Willie, it's tough to learn that you have4 friends with cancer. I feel for you.

That's about all for now. Have a good day, Muggers!

Ron, it's Barb that has the 4 friends with CA.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.