• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:35:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

Tuesday Morning

Started by wsantia1, January 30, 2024, 09:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is cloudy and cold with the temp in the mid 30s but the wind has calmed down and it doesn't feel bad at all. I must be getting use to the cold temps finally.

I didn't sleep much at all yesterday as my dog kept moving back and forth from one side of the room to the other side while waking me up in the process. Now I am wide awake and he is sound asleep.

I'll leave him alone for now because I want him to sleep but I am not a daytime sleeper so I won't be able to fall asleep until this evening. huh

Wishing you all a great day. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, I know what you mean about a pet waking in the middle of the night. My deaf cat does that and she walks around kind of crying/howling.  I think it is her way of communicating since she can't hear herself make any sounds.  Oh well, what we won't do for our pets, right?  It is cold but sunny today here, I prefer sunny cold to cloudy warm.  Have a good rest of the day and hope you sleep tonight, Kobe too!
Barb