• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:42:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 412
Total: 412

Rainy Sunday

Started by wsantia1, January 28, 2024, 06:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all doing well. It is a rainy start to the day here but the rain will slow down to intermittent showers shortly. The temps will be in the 40s so there is no chance of snow in this area.

Lots of NFL football on the agenda this afternoon and this time I don't really care who wins because I kind of like all of them. If I were forced to pick a team I would go with the Kansas City Chiefs but it would not bother me if the Ravens win, especially since I'm only 60 air miles away from Baltimore.

I'm getting ready to get Kobe out to the park in a little while so he can get his daily exercise out of the way before game time. The park will have more than a few large puddles so we will not be there long.

Time to get this day started so I will check you all out later. Have a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.