• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:41:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 442
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

Here it is again…Saturday!

Started by Ron Sower, January 27, 2024, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi gang! I hope all got a good night's rest.  We're in a warming trend into the mid-70s the next few days then dropping into the 60s again.

My LFS guy ordered a big bunch of stem plants this week. He's put off picking them up til Monday or Tuesday. I sure hope he doesn't walk from his order. If he does though, I've got the swap meet coming up next weekend.

We went to the dance at the clubhouse last night. It's been over a month since we've been to one. It was fun, although my old knee and Lucy's hip kept us from dancing much.😩

I should be getting my cardinals around noon today. I've always liked tetras. I'm looking forward to having them in one of the 75s. I ordered 40-50 of them. Hope I don't lose too many.

I better get going. You folks havea good day.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 27, 2024, 10:17:53 AMI should be getting my cardinals around noon today. I've always liked tetras. I'm looking forward to having them in one of the 75s. I ordered 40-50 of them. Hope I don't lose too many.

That should be a stunning display Ron.  I've always liked tanks with large schools of the same fish.  |^|

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 28, 2024, 04:34:36 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 27, 2024, 10:17:53 AMI should be getting my cardinals around noon today. I've always liked tetras. I'm looking forward to having them in one of the 75s. I ordered 40-50 of them. Hope I don't lose too many.

That should be a stunning display Ron.  I've always liked tanks with large schools of the same fish.  |^|
it is, Dennis! I'm going to add more.😁
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron