• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 12:26:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 345
Total: 346

Happy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, January 24, 2024, 05:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. Today is starting off with showers in the area. The current temp is 37 degrees so it may be icy rain that's coming down. It will be warming up throughout the day to a high temp of 51F so we should get some nice melting of the snow that fell on Friday.

I have my basement sink pump back up so I will be catching up on the water changes. I originally thought that I could just replace the float switch to the pump but after 6 years of use the pump was in bad shape and the whole thing needed to be replaced.

Everything else is going well so I have nothing else on the agenda other than putzing in the fishroom/basement.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good morning Willie and the rest of the Mugwumpers!

We had our icy day yesterday.  We're having a warming trend now with temps going up into the 50's.  Should feel like summer after being below zero.

Wrapping up the carb rebuild job on the bike today.  Just need to button a few thing up and will be able to start it up and begin tuning.

Will be exciting to get it running after setting for the past 36 years!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a fantastic day ahead.

Ron Sower

Hi folks! We're in a rainy grey week here in the 50s. I'm happy I'm not dealing with the weather most of you are having🥴!

All's well here. Lucy's finally over whatever the coughing crud was that she had for about 10 days. I missed it...knock on my wooden head! We're going to a Grill and Chill dinner at the clubhouse tonight. We take a meat for the volunteers to grill and a shared dish. Usually fun event.

I've got a big weekend coming on February 1-4. First, most of next week I'll be setting things in place at the Peddlers Mall for our shared booth (Lucy's and mine). I have most of my items ready to attach price tags to once they arrive from Amazon. And one set of shelving has arrived with the other due any day now. 

Then, most of the day Friday the 2nd, I'll be prepping for the swap meet on Saturday. Crazy weekend! Rain date is Sunday.

Lucy has been spending her time gathering "French Country" style decor pieces and putting her artistic touches on them. She's doing some pretty stuff! Our opposite sides of the both are going to be a total contrast to each other! Hers will be all frilly and foo-foo and mine will be warehouse style🤣 I wonder how long it will be before she kicks me out of my side!🤣😩🤣😩🤣😩

I guess it's time to get going. I need to clear some tanks for incoming plants and fish this weekend. Mike brought in a huge fish and shrimp order last week and they'll be out of QT Thursday. He's bringing my order Saturday.

I hope you all are well and surviving your cold weather.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron