• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:02:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 351
Total: 351

Very cold hump day

Started by Barb, January 17, 2024, 02:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

At least it is cold here where I live, in the mid south. 20 over night was cold!  Today in the 30s.  I know this is warm to other areas of the US but here this is cold! No snow or ice, except my frozen all.My pond is unfrozen, have a pump going all winter with a small waterff.

Barb

It posted too soon, sorry about that.  Frozen birdbaths and unfrozen pond is what I meant to say. How are .ll of you doing?  Liz, what is it like in MS?  Hope to hear from you all about your winter.
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi Barb! I guess I won't tell you what our temps are here. Let it go at not as cold as yours.

I took down a wire shelf in the fishroom yesterday and had to stop in the middle of putting up the solid stainless steel one up, so I finished it today. Next is figuring out how to hang lights from it without drilling holes in it. Now I can feel comfortable in lining up 8-10 2g tanks on the shelf. I might start raising kilis.

My 30 minutes on the recumbent bike tonight went fast.  I took my electronic reader and that helped the time move along. I wasn't just staring at the screen the whole time.

Guess that's all for now. I hope all are having a good sleep!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

We are still frozen here but not as frozen as the mid-west. More snow is expected on Friday. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.