• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

Icy Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, January 16, 2024, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully all is well with you all. The snow has left the area but now we have some freezing rain to contend with. I was able to get the snow cleared and then I dropped some pet friendly salt on the areas I cleaned up so I am in good shape.

I have no idea what conditions look like outside of my immediate area. Hopefully we will be in good shape before the next snow storm passes through on Friday.

I am very happy to report that my newest great granddaughter will finally be discharged from the hospital this afternoon. This is a day earlier than they thought she would be released but she has been doing very well over the last week. I can't wait to see her again.

Now that I've finished the outside cleanup I can get back to my normal routine in the fishroom and then in the rest of the house. The rest of the house will probably have to wait another day though because I suspect that when I finish the fishroom, I will be ready for a nap.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Great news about the baby Willie!  How I yearn for a grandchild, but there will be none for me.  But I do have chickens, oh do I have chicken grands, so I am told.  My daughter just got 8 more, these were 3 days old when shipped to her.  Cute little things, but not for me.  I will stick with cats and fish thank you. But she and hubs love them and plan to sell eggs, multi colored ones.  Will be free range too.

Ron, save me so of those Anubias, I would love to have some.  When it gets warmer I will send payment for you to ship.  It has been up and down here with temps and rain.  50 now and raining, but 20 tonight!  Good thing I am over the cold I had for a week. This weather is bad for sick folks.  Dennis and Willie, I would sure like to see some snow here, it has been about 4 or 5 years since we had more than a dusting which melted when it hit the ground.  See you later,
Barb