• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 02:01:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

Hump Day, day after the big storm here

Started by Barb, January 10, 2024, 01:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Gee am I glad to have that thing gone!  It was like a hurricane here for several hours late yesterday, from about 3pm-9pm.  It was traveling at 85mph so at least it wasn't one of those that lingers for days.Had high winds and torrential rain at my house. But at least no power outage.  Many did lose power in my city though.  And no damage in my yard or house, thank heavens. Willie, how is it up your way?  Probably way worse I think?

It has been warmish the last couple days so once again my koi and goldfish are up at the top of the pond looking for food.  None for them until late March or so.  2 weeks ago during a warmish rain, in the dark I saw my huge bullfrog slowly moving around on the patio, next to his pond.

Hope you are all doing OK, I look forward to hearing from you.
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi Barb!

My Sis said that Cherry Grove had a tornado touch down with 125 mph winds. That's only 15 miles from their vacation home there.

It's still pretty chilly here. 43 right now. Gonna get to 53 tomorrow. Mountains will get snow.

Fishroom putzing and squeezing today and more tomorrow. Couple ppl coming by for fish and plants. One is still coming at 10 tonight!😁. Tomorrow I have a plant order coming too.

I hope everyone else is doing okay. Have a good sleep!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron