• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:16:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 844
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 845
Total: 845

Pizza !!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMmmmmmm....very good too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Tuesday KFC special with chocolate chip cake.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I had pizza yesterday.  I finally found a frozen one that is edible.  It makes a tasty meal when nothing is defrosted or the larder is bare.  I doctor it up some...Today was a pan broiled pork chop marinated in lemon juice with smashed peppercorns and home made potato salad that needed to be refrigerated overnight so all the flavors could get together and become friendly with one another. 

I ate KFC just once.  It was so bad I've never wanted to try again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 09, 2015, 06:41:45 PM
I ate KFC just once.  It was so bad I've never wanted to try again.

Can't argue with that Liz.  On the rare occasion that we eat chicken out, I go to Lee's.  The country fried steak special at KFC is very tasty though, and at $2.99 is a good value.  Fine dining it's not, but what do you get out that is???

Dennis

Mugwump

If we go for chicken we get the broasted chicken, with broasted potatoes and slaw.....MMMMMmmmmmm.....there's a good place downtown that still makes it..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Love my wifes fried chicken. But when i eat it out i go to popeyes. Nothing like the spicy  mashed taters they have

LizStreithorst

We get some top notch fried chicken in a few select service stations run by black folks down my way.  The best one is about a 20 minute drive one way.  When I get the yearning I make the drive.  It's all through pleasant country so it's enjoyable. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

ilroost's way is my way on fried chicken. If Lucy doesn't make it, we're off to Popeye's down the road. My preference is the mild. Smashers are good too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron