• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:55:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 741
Total: 741

Angels, water changes, moving, rah rah, etc...

Started by Mugwump, February 16, 2016, 01:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Water changes mostly done....they would be done but.....culled and the moved Koi together again temporarily, because afterwards, we decided to move the last of the Pinoy/pb out of the 130 to the 55 where the Koi are in holding now....and move the Koi to the 130 for better growth....got the 'het/pb marbles, and Plats, moved from the 30 breeder, and separated then into (2) 55's...then moved the zebra fry right from the 2 1/2 to the 30 breeder...

..so tomorrow we'll swap the Pinoy/pb and Koi tanks....and finish up the BIG water changes....and then split up the Koi pairs with new partners... ;D

Plus today it looks like the Plat/blue marble pair are about to finally spawn (yanking it too |^|)....oh, and one of the L144LF males is getting ready to release his fry.. ;D ;D ;D ;D.....the Sta Isabel/Rio Negros are fighting over the two slates in their tanks and ...WOW...those guys are brutal.... big bodies flying all over the place....may have to separate them real soon here.....

Spring is near...LOL...the hormones are raging down there....yup...(4) tanks of fry and everybody in the mood....I need more more tanks  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Water changes done here too. I still have to move 2 pairs of blue marbles into breeding tanks and swap out a pair of Koi. The current pair of Koi have not been doing so well but they have put on a ton of weight and are ready to spawn again any minute now. I might give them one last chance since they are in such good condition. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.