• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Another Koi pr formed...

Started by Mugwump, July 05, 2015, 01:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Wow. That's a great looking pair.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Are those fish really that reddish? Or are they more gold in real life and light?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 05, 2015, 04:24:25 PM
Are those fish really that reddish? Or are they more gold in real life and light?

I took the pic with a Samsung S5.....they are that red, I want them/fry to add more to the other Koi lines too....look at the grave/plants/ etc...colors are spot on.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....LOL....here they go.........didn't waste any time.... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Thanks to Ihsan. 'Angelfish Breeders' (International)...

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Very nice.  And from the guy who said he couldn't take a decent photo just a couple months back.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 07, 2015, 08:07:45 AM
Very nice.  And from the guy who said he couldn't take a decent photo just a couple months back.  LOL

Dennis

I'm starting to get the hang of this Samsung S5 phone camera. There's hope.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

You are doing a splendid job Jon.  Congratulations.

Dennis

ilroost

Mugwump

..yanked a spawn.....wigglers/vines now...plus a bunch wiggled off to the bottom....

Jon

wsantia1

Congrats Jon. It looks pretty busy over there. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 23, 2015, 10:09:51 AM
Congrats Jon. It looks pretty busy over there. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks.....I've got two tanks of the blusher/plat dimes too......and they're spawning now again....LOL....the Pinoy pair is cleaning.....good grief.....
Jon