• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 06:12:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Saturday, the morn'n after.....

Started by Mugwump, July 05, 2014, 06:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...all the late night fireworks.... ;D...we can sleep through it, but Heidi had a bad time...poor girl moaned the whole time.....someone down the street was setting off 1/4 sticks about 12:30AM....she literally popped off the floor....*groan*....but coffee's really good and I'm playing some golf this morning with mt oldest son Mike....first time out this year for both of us....it'll get truly interesting....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Poor Heidi.  :(  We are on a small lake so the fireworks show is waaaay over the top.  Plus neighbors compete with each other for the loudest and brightest.  We had to close up the house entirely at 9:45, Fritz got 4 Benadryl, his Thunder coat, cotton in his ears and "cuddle-time"  ::) in bed with us. It's quite the show out here but the poor dogs...

This morning General Leopoldo Cintra sent me a very urgent email about wanting to buy a house in my country. Too bad for him that his message was in my spam box......woosh....it's gone.   Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 05, 2014, 07:18:53 AM
Poor Heidi.  :(  We are on a small lake so the fireworks show is waaaay over the top.  Plus neighbors compete with each other for the loudest and brightest.  We had to close up the house entirely at 9:45, Fritz got 4 Benadryl, his Thunder coat, cotton in his ears and "cuddle-time"  ::) in bed with us. It's quite the show out here but the poor dogs...

This morning General Leopoldo Cintra sent me a very urgent email about wanting to buy a house in my country. Too bad for him that his message was in my spam box......woosh....it's gone.   Lol.

Wonder if that's the same guy who has $635,000,000 US in an account for me that was from one of my lost European ancestors???......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Well being the savvy group that we are these guys will soon realize we won't fall for their offers before meeting them in person.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 05, 2014, 07:32:58 AM
Well being the savvy group that we are these guys will soon realize we won't fall for their offers before meeting them in person.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yep...plus the guy from South Africa offered me a better deal, and I don't have to send him as much for good faith payments  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Not much here in terms of fireworks last night an I don't think it had anything to do with Arthur which didn't come close.  Anyway by 10:00 it was all over.  Kobe did spend part of the night in his crate (he loves it in there) just in case somebody decided they would later on in the evening. Very mild compared to last year in Elgin, IL.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.