• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:32:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

Tuesday's dinner

Started by Mugwump, March 14, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...cheese ravioli cooked in chicken broth.......a most excellent choice by my lovely bride.....MMmmm MMmmmm  |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I'm stuffed.."More stuffed than anyone has ever been"...two 'yuge' bowls, the biggest and best bowls anyone's ever eaten...better tasting than any food ever....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

We have corned beef in the crock pot with carrots and tatoes. Now that the days are longer we aren't eating till 7pm. In midsummer we eat around 9. Need the daylight to get things done.
Dan

Ron Sower

...prime rib...baker slathered in butter and sour cream, and tossed salad.... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on March 14, 2017, 04:30:18 PM
I'm stuffed.."More stuffed than anyone has ever been"...two 'yuge' bowls, the biggest and best bowls anyone's ever eaten...better tasting than any food ever....

What, is she monitoring your posts now?  LOL
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 15, 2017, 08:57:22 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 14, 2017, 04:30:18 PM

What, is she monitoring your posts now?  LOL

..naw....just the description of the day.... |^|
Jon