• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 10:56:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 798
Total: 798

I'm rich...????

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2016, 05:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

wow.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

Attention please;

Please forgive my intrusion into your privacy, I am Mrs Azma Abbudin, and I am a banker. It is true that we have not meet each other in person,but I strongly believe that no trust, no friendship in every business.

I have the deceased customer?s abandoned fund, which I am his personal financial adviser before his accidental death, that is being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, I know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting back to me with your
Private Email ID???
Age???
Private Phone no??????.
Fax Number for easier and faster communication......

Thank You

.....two in one day............

Hello Dear,

How areyou today? I hope you are fine. If so thanks be to God almighty. i am a single girl that is looking for a nice person that will be my life partner whom i will love with all my heart. Now i will like to explain more about me to you in details and to let you know why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i want to pleaded with you to please put love first in this relationship i wishe to build with you due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do bear with me as i am going to expose a lot about myself and my family background to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing cannot be different. I hope you will for give me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation as a new friend. My name is Miss Sinde tony Yak i am a single daughter of my parents, am 25 years old and never married before, I am from Southern Sudan in West Africa, and I was studying law at the University of Sudan. The amount is $6.8 Million

My father Dr. tony Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. tony Yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials were on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

Miss Sinde Tony Yak
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson