• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 07:57:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 549
Total: 549

Chilly Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, October 18, 2022, 12:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. The chill is back in the air after a cold front rolled through here last evening/night. The current temp of 56 degrees is our high temp today and it is a little breezy making it feel colder. At least we have plenty of sunshine today.

I had my primary care doctor's appointment today and I got my prescriptions refilled so I'll have ease of mind for the next couple of months. I really like my primary care doctor a lot and that's mainly because he listens to me and works with me to get me pain relief. I've been going to him since I moved here 8 years ago and don't plan to change doctors any time soon.

No real agenda today other than to just relax and rest. What are you all doing today?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, just wrote and lost a posting here. Grrrrr.  All is well here except for the cold coming tonight and tomorrow night. Been busy getting outside plants ready.  You all have a good eve, and I will see you here tomorrow. 
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi gang!...nice weather here...mid 80s...did a lot of walking up and down the strip...left knee was talking to me pretty seriously by early afternoon... :'( :'( :'( that's the original knee :D...the new one is doing ok...it's about 90% normal now...

Tomorrow we meet for lunch with a couple who is "ex-family", then take Jen andEmery to the airport...not sure what Lucy and I will do for the rest of the day, but we'll figure out something....

I miss my fish!!!...big surprise!

Happy aquariuming, friends!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Nice pic of you and Lucy!  I recognize the buildings behind you, from pics I have seen.

Ron Sower

Here's another of the building last night when we walked over to watch the fountain shows at the Bellagio...
Hmmm...the pic is much clearer in my photo library!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron