• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 10:16:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 43
Total: 43

Good old Monday....

Started by Mugwump, February 25, 2019, 03:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good....hot and delicious...MMMmmmm

..a cold 5deg start for the day...teens for our high....yup, winds still blowing at a pretty good clip....

..we'll head out for the hospital at 5am.....the surgery is scheduled early so they need to get the prep done....

...more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Hoping everything is smooth sailing for Jan today. The coffee is good but it is really windy out there today. Temps are in the 40 but the wind is in the 40s (45 mph) too.

Still in much back pain this morning so I will be taking things very slow today. :'(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

JAN is in prepnow for surgery at 7:30am so I have a brief window to run out and get her some fruit for her room...she'll like that..., :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...sending good vibes Jan's way this morning...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..All went very well...this doctor is great....she's moving the leg around while in bed.. :)....rehab starts this afternoon...

...I'm home feeding the crew, and myself, real quick then heading back over there...maybe I can throttle myself down now too.... huh.....hate hospitals...

..I'll pass on the good wishes .....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Sounds like she's doing great, Mug.  Hope she's well enough to be home soon.

wsantia1

Glad to hear Jan is doing well. Hopefully she'll be home ASAP.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...She'll be home tomorrow right after FT.......she walked to the bathroom twice already....once in front of the rehab guy...blew 'em away....that's my gal  ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

Joel