• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:40:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 603
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

New to the forum but not new to fish

Started by jennd, March 31, 2013, 09:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jennd

Hello all!  The title says it all.  I have been in the fish hobby for 6 years and have always loved angelfish.  I started out with African cichlids and then finally got my angelfish. When I started with angelfish I started big.  It was a 150 gal. tall.  I had that for a couple years then sold everything because of a divorce.  A year ago I started again with another 150 gal. long and some awesome angels from Mugwump.  They are now paired up and spawning like crazy.  I have just realized I have a case of MTS.  Thanks for inviting me here Mug!   :)

Mugwump

Hiya, it's good to see that you made it over.....Petco sale, $1 a gallon starts today or tomorrow...hehe...go get a couple more tanks....20 high's make nice pair tanks... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Welcome to the forum jennd!  Just what we need, another angel fish nut!!!  LOL   ;D

Dennis

Ron Sower

Hello jennd.  Welcome here!  I think you'll find this to be an informative and fun forum.  It's a nice group of fishnuts.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mir

<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

PaulineMi

Welcome to a fun forum full of super nice people.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

A 150 long is a much easier tank to deal with than a 150 tall.  Now all I have to to is get you to try Discus.  Angles are fine, but Discus ROCK!

Welcome.

(don't mind me.  every time a new Angel person shows up I try to convert them to Discus)
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 31, 2013, 07:05:44 PM
Welcome to the forum jennd.

Scott you've met Jenn, she got the 'Wisconsin special' at one of the GCCA swaps that you were with us....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

jennd

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Liz, I already want to try discus.  lol

My husband told me the other day I need to get more tanks going.  He didn't keep fish until he met me.  lol