• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:06:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

Hello from Belgium

Started by Butterfly, August 28, 2013, 11:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterfly

Good evenig everyone.

First of all, sorry for my mistakes but i am not a native user of English.
I got this forumlink form Captain Bob. I hope to get some nice help for my nano-fish tank.

Tanks from Butterfly

FancyFins

Mugwump

Welcome, wow....Belgium...we're going international ....cool  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

PaulineMi

Welcome.  Is your nano tank fresh or saltwater?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Butterfly

My tank is fresh water.

I have 6 neon tetras, 6 Rasbora Heteromorpha Danio (harlequin Danio)
and 6 chinees danio (Tanichthys Albonubes)

I keep them in a superfish 80, with a sera 180 biofilter

Butterfly

Sorry i made a mistake, i have a Superfish 60 and the filter is Eheim Biofilter 160.

Sorry

BallAquatics

Hi Butterfly, welcome to the forum.  You just can't go wrong keeping Tanichthys.  I keep 3 of the four know species, Albonubes, Micagemmae, and Thacbaensis.  I believe that Pauline also keeps Albonubes.

Dennis

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Yes...I have T. albonubes. They're such pretty little fish.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wiggs

Welcome to our happy fish world. ;D
Jan

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels2

Welcome to the forum! and good spelling is not a requirement of this site just a good sense of humor

Mir

Welcome! Nice to have you here! :D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Butterfly

Thank you everyone,

I hope i can feel me home very soon.

Sometimes i will make mistakes that give a total outher meening. feel free to correct me, i am willing to learn. Fishtalk and grammer.