• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 04:27:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 694
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 693
Total: 693

I got motivated last night

Started by Ron Sower, September 16, 2014, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

After having two broken teeth pulled yesterday, and having the anesthetic wear off, I took some Percoset and then began to percolate, feeling much better. I even offered & went to Costco with Lucy to get groceries for tomorrow night's birthday dinner for our daughter and friends...! Maybe I should take that stuff more often!  Just joking....!

However, when she left in the early evening to go show condos to clients, I decided it was time for a long overdue cleaning and major water change of the 55 we have in the living room.  Wow...it sure looks better today! About a 75% WC and scraping all the algae off the glass....front, sides, and back. The angels look happy and the Sterbai cats all all over the place. I dropped the temp about a degree. Maybe they'll spawn. There is a weather change occurring today for a couple days,,,, then back to warm.

We'll see!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...heck of a activity spurt there.. ;D...take another one ;D...if I lose again, maybe your brownies will be 'special' ??? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 16, 2014, 12:42:57 PM
...heck of a activity spurt there.. ;D...take another one ;D...if I lose again, maybe your brownies will be 'special' ??? ;D
That would be totally AWESOME DUDE...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Got to get another spurt now. More tank cleaning and house cleaning for the big dinner party tomorrow night.

Come on, body!  Lets get up from here and get started...I can do this...gotta make it happen....groan..... Wait a minute!... I think my tooth sockets are hurting...is it real...or my imagination?.... Maybe another Percoset?  Nah...no more for now... I can do this...sure I can....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 16, 2014, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 16, 2014, 12:42:57 PM
That would be totally AWESOME DUDE...!

LOL.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson