• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 05:41:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 557
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 549
Total: 549

Monday's cup....

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good Morn'n....coffee's very, very good...... |^| 

..70's out now and headed for 90's again.....I guess this whole week will be hot....plus the rains move in tonight and lasting on/off the rest of the week+....

...some water changes this morning....then just putz'n as usual....might go check out if any new books have arrived up at the GoodWill store.... huh

now tho.....more coffee... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning all.  65?F going up to the upper 80's this afternoon.

Starting a new adventure today.  Begin orientation for over-night stocking at Wal-Mart.  Wish me luck!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 12, 2017, 05:48:12 AM
Morning all.  65?F going up to the upper 80's this afternoon.

Starting a new adventure today.  Begin orientation for over-night stocking at Wal-Mart.  Wish me luck!

Dennis

...well good luck !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Good morning back from Indy was a little cooler there 85 highs but not humid. Good luck on new job bring a camera lots of funny pics come from wal- mart
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

waterboy

Good morning. 78 here going up into the low 90s.  I see rain forecast for the next 10 days except for Sunday which looks to be partly cloudy.  I can see the grass growing so I will need to mow  today before the rains start.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Headed out to mow before the rain comes in.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...so much for a 90 today, as called for...................it's already 93 with heat index of 98 deg's..... ;)........it's couple hours yet til the heat of the day too.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 12, 2017, 04:29:00 PM
...hot day ?

I remember doing that as a kid. They eventually got around to putting sprinkler caps on the hydrants to conserve water. It wasn't as much fun after that .
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.