• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:05:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 218
Total: 218

Thank goodness Jon doesn't have this on his tanks

Started by P4Angels2, February 11, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

I talked with one of my friends and he will make up some if anyone is interested...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2014, 06:40:41 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2014, 06:38:20 PM
A buddy and I set up a 55g tank in our community clubhouse and I was thinking I might need something like that on the sides of the tanks...! So far so good though! No one messing with it....yet.

Better put an alarm on it...LOL...someone will toss in a goldfish.....betcha ;D

Funny,,,,!!! REEALY Funny...!  You know why?         GOLDFISH IS WHAT WE STOCKED IT WITH...!!!!!!!!!!!   :o :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2014, 01:16:47 AM
A buddy and I set up a 55g tank in our community clubhouse and I was thinking I might need something like that on the sides of the tanks...! So far so good though! No one messing with it....yet.

Funny,,,,!!! REEALY Funny...!  You know why?         GOLDFISH IS WHAT WE STOCKED IT WITH...!!!!!!!!!!!   :o :o :o :o :o

LOL....you're safe.... ;D.....Jan and I, and another couple completely tore down a 90 gal at a favorite bar/restaurant we all hung at.....the owners were blown away at how great it looked. When we were done, we explained about diseases,etc..and told the them that they shouldn't allow any customers to toss in their fish as it could cause problems. It took a few weeks, but then it slowly turned into a fish orphanage .... maybe you'll have better luck.....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2014, 05:27:44 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2014, 01:16:47 AM

LOL....you're safe.... ;D.....Jan and I, and another couple completely tore down a 90 gal at a favorite bar/restaurant we all hung at.....the owners were blown away at how great it looked. When we were done, we explained about diseases,etc..and told the them that they shouldn't allow any customers to toss in their fish as it could cause problems. It took a few weeks, but then it slowly turned into a fish orphanage .... maybe you'll have better luck.....??
When I leased aquaria back in my younger years I had 4-55's in pretty rough bar and everyone told me I was crazy to do that. After a year, before they were closed down, I only had one issue and that was a wad of paper someone had tossed in.  That's the respect MY fish get!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson