• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 11:05:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 759
Total: 759

Sunday lazy Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, December 29, 2019, 04:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....with this weird weather hang'n around here it'll be a good fish room putz'n day..... |^| :) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

'Morning all.  Not sure what job I'll settle on today. 

Ram eggs are all gone.  I more or less expected it.  These guys are notorious for eating their kids.  I'll let them keep trying.  Sometimes after several attempts they get it right.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 29, 2019, 07:59:02 AM
'Morning all.  Not sure what job I'll settle on today. 

Ram eggs are all gone.  I more or less expected it.  These guys are notorious for eating their kids.  I'll let them keep trying.  Sometimes after several attempts they get it right.

...sorry about the rams eggs......do you know their spawning cycle?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm afraid I don't, but I thinking about a week, same as Discus.

I just mopped the floor.  It's one of those days that happen once or twice a year, where the temperature and humidity conspire and my floor won't dry without either the AC or the dehumidifier.  I don't need the AC so I pulled out my spare dehumidifier and turn on the central fan.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...got a load of wash done and ran a quick errand .....also, changed the fry water on the koi and cory fry.....but I need to check the furnace filter next trip down there.... |^|

I still can't get over a 56deg low temp last night....wtf.......weird weather huh
Jon