• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:06:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 578
Total: 578

Koi fry in 30 gal

Started by Mugwump, May 20, 2013, 03:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coloring up nicely...another spawn in a 2 1/2 ready to move to a 30 gal too..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Very nice Jon, do you have a price for about 10-12 dime-nickel size, sent to NC?  Just wondering if I could squeeze some more fish into the house, lol!  You can pm me if you prefer, thanks,
Barb

Mugwump

I'll work something up and let you know....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Nice, i'm almost ready to set up another tank. lol
The problem here is my well water is so hard, thats why i raise africans

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on May 20, 2013, 07:26:29 PM
Nice, i'm almost ready to set up another tank. lol
The problem here is my well water is so hard, thats why i raise africans

There's lots of folks with hard water keeping angels. A simple sediment and carbon filter help too.
..come up for burgers some time, we'll get ya started....  ;D..maybe we can get Scott and Michelle to come too....we should set up a date ....
Jon

b125killer

There looking good Jon. Dan has a few angels. He also got some discus from a moron that has no busyness with any fish and he has well water. That sounds like fun Jon we should set up a date for burgers.   
Scott

Mugwump

I wonder how many folks are close enough to want to join us?....anyone?
Jon