• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 02:00:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 535
Total: 535

New Year coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 01, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morning everyone....

Coffee is good..bit the internet connection is down..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

-13 here. ..wind chill currently  -36....brrrrr
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I feel for ya Jon.....  it's a toasty -6 here.

Dennis

Mugwump

...ok..internet is back now.....still -10 below...wind chills -31 degs.....brrrrrrrrrrr...haven't even gone out to see if the Tahoe will fire up.... wfwf....I'll wait til it warms some more...LOL

...coffee's good and hot tho............MMMMmmmmmm  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

It got down to 17 here last night.  It's 25 now.  They say it will warm to 34 but I'll believe it when I see it.  Seems like the heater is almost always running.  I know that it sounds like nothing to you Yankees but down here we are as not used to this as you are not used to that.

Coffee was great. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...hey, hey..........the Tahoe groaned, but fired tight up.... |^|

..our basement fish room was colder this morning.....had some tanks in the 70's...so the heater's did their job.... |^|...

wow Liz....I know this cold front took a dive south, but that's damn cold down as far south as you are...... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

...Happy New Year folks....!

...going into the 70s here again today...

...dance was good last night....they played a lot of 50s music along with old country...would have liked Buffet and 60's stuff huh, but alcohol helped me get through it all mim...!!!...really, not too much of it though...

...our friend from WA made it here yesterday and we're having a good time visiting...

... luncheon this afternoon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron, it is rude to brag while your friends suffer :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 01, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
...actually the temp feels cold to me...I guess I've acclimated to the heat too much...! huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 01, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
...actually the temp feels cold to me...I guess I've acclimated to the heat too much...! huh

..actually it's good to hear that you had fun: and are really enjoying your new abode.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 01, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

..actually it's good to hear that you had fun: and are really enjoying your new abode.... |^|
...thanks, Mugs...it allowed us to retire...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron