• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 03:53:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 30, 2017, 04:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good...MMMMmmmmmm  |^|

..9 degs now...it'll drop all day now...we'll be below zero later on this morning ....brrrrr

..putz'n and chill'n for us today....maybe one errand...we forgot to get milk  huh.....but I'll do that early before it gets into the brutal cold temps... |^|

...more coffee now......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....rise and shine folks..........grab a cup.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great here this morning. Woke up to a dusting of snow. Still have flurries. Was going to DC this morning but we decided to stay here until the morning. I'll be glad when this holiday season is finally over. wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Woke up to -3. It is now up to -1. Doesn't look like it is going to go much higher.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...just finished an egg/shredded taters/cheese omelet for brunch...72 here with a little breeze and clear skies...

...doing the RO unit today...running 2 loads of clothes now...

...haven't felt like doing much the past couple days, but feeling more like it today...

...Lucy's gone to the store with Annette...I think she's going to bring back a chunk of meat to smoke in UncaBubbaJimBob's new smoker he got for Christmas!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron