• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 02:52:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

Christmas morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 25, 2017, 05:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Merry Christmas everyone !......the coffee is wonderful !!

A very cold morning here for us....even Sassy ran and did her duty...then flew back in the house..... ;)

We hope everyone has a great day !!!!

....now more of that great coffee..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Merry Christmas everyone.  I think I celibate with a second cup before I feed the fish.  Dang horse and hens decided they had to be fed even before my eyes were open.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Morn'n Liz...pot #2 here....we at a lovely 8degs at the moment....BBrrr.....low tonight 0......

I have one errand this morning....I'll go up and feed Kasey's fish and fry....then it's batten the hatches for the day/night.....we'll be chill;n....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Just went out and started the Tahoe...swept all the snow off, etc.....DAYAM it's cold out there...just a little breeze and bbbrrrrrrr.....that car will have to warm up before I venture out to Kasey's.....LOL.....
Jon

Ron Sower

...Merry Christmas morning to all y'all...50 degrees - sunny - no wind this morning...

...gonna Facetime with one set of kids today, then don't know what else we'll be up to...Last night we jumped in the golf cart and rode through the hood to see all the lights and spread good cheer to the people we knew (and were still up at 9pm!)....even some that we didn't know... |^|

...Mugs, I was sure you'd have something here about Manny and Sassy getting into something and causing a Christmas Ruckus...! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 25, 2017, 09:35:48 AM
...Merry Christmas morning to all y'all...50 degrees - sunny - no wind this morning...

...gonna Facetime with one set of kids today, then don't know what else we'll be up to...Last night we jumped in the golf cart and rode through the hood to see all the lights and spread good cheer to the people we knew (and were still up at 9pm!)....even some that we didn't know... |^|

...Mugs, I was sure you'd have something here about Manny and Sassy getting into something and causing a Christmas Ruckus...! :D :D :D

...LOL....Manny likes everybody...so he was in the thick of it....Sassy, after a bit, went to her crate ......all went well....Igor?....he was the group nut....really...but they spoiled him with little pieces of dinner roll....he was in heaven..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 25, 2017, 10:54:47 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 25, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

...LOL....Manny likes everybody...so he was in the thick of it....Sassy, after a bit, went to her crate ......all went well....Igor?....he was the group nut....really...but they spoiled him with little pieces of dinner roll....he was in heaven..... |^|
|^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron