• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 03:45:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 528
Total: 528

Sunday morn'n coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2017, 05:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n everyone.....the coffee is very good....MMMmmmm....

...it's a lovely 17degs here, light winds and the snow will start up within the hour.....high? maybe 20deg  huh....we'll have a white Christmas 8)...

The gang will begin falling in late this morn'n....so we'll be starting to get everything ready here soon.....

...figures, I could have rolled over and slept today ...LOL....more coffee
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Just woke up. Coffee? Great idea.

We get together and with my son and his family tomorrow.

Have a great day and a very Merry Christmas.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here.....guess I'll go feed the fish.... :).....and grab another cup on the way down.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.....I need to run over and feed Kasey's fish in a bit too..... |^|.....all those racks of pretty Betta's to stare at.....nice.... ;)
Jon

waterboy

Merry Christmas to all.  I think it is Sunday but hey I am no expert. Snowing here if you can call it that. Small flakes floating down.  If it was wet you would call it a drizzle.  20.0 on the thermometer.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 24, 2017, 09:11:59 AM
Merry Christmas to all.  I think it is Sunday but hey I am no expert. Snowing here if you can call it that. Small flakes floating down.  If it was wet you would call it a drizzle.  20.0 on the thermometer.

...yes..it's Sunday...LOL.........I changed it now  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...Morning all...and, as my Mom used to greet us on this day..."Christmas Eve Gift to you!" ....

...Had a birthday party for an 80 year old friend at the clubhouse yesterday...about 200 attended...Lucy and his wife planned the whole thing and everyone brought tons of appetizers for the event...Arnie, the friend, got very emotional....

...after that it was preparation for the Friday Night Dining Group's prime rib dinner |eat|...11 of us there and it was a lot of fun...Lucy and a couple gals prepped the whole thing...I chopped for the Jackson salad..nice relaxing time for us all to share some family memories...it was great!

...today we're headed up to the neighboring hood for a bloody Mary brunch... mim

...after that I'm going to clear out room in my closet for the 50 gallon flat backed rainwater barrel that arrived from Walmart to store my RO water in...the next job is to plumb the water line under the house and up thru the floor....maybe get it done this week...can't wait too long, because I'm not gonna tote any more buckets of water for WCs and get my back all screwed up any more than it already is...it takes a lot more water to do a 30-50% WC in a 125!!!!!... wfwf

...I hope all of you are enjoying this Christmas in your own special ways... |^|There are those that aren't with us that we surely miss, and there are those new little ones that have entered our families, and there are those that have been and will continue to be with us...(I include you guys here...you help my outlook on life  |^|)...they are all blessings to us...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on December 24, 2017, 09:31:38 AM

Why bother? Should have left it for the confusion factor. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 24, 2017, 12:00:02 PM

LOL.....I'm confused enough today..... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 24, 2017, 12:02:05 PM
Quote from: waterboy on December 24, 2017, 12:00:02 PM

LOL.....I'm confused enough today..... ;)
...dude...at this age...aren't we all?... huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron