• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:54:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2017, 04:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very good coffee this morn'n... |^|....MMmmm

....we have a guy coming over to get some fish early on this morn'n.....then we'll finish up the shopping, etc....not much left to get...

temps around 30 today, and calling for rain/snow tonight... huh....can't be much tho...

...more coffee.......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is excellent this morning. already had 3 huge cups. My BP must be through the roof.

A little bit cold out with temps is the 20s but going up to the mid 40s.  I have a couple of errands to run and will do some water changes later so I don't fall too far behind. Looks like things have stabilized in the fishroom.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 21, 2017, 06:19:48 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is excellent this morning. already had 3 huge cups. My BP must be through the roof.

A little bit cold out with temps is the 20s but going up to the mid 40s.  I have a couple of errands to run and will do some water changes later so I don't fall too far behind. Looks like things have stabilized in the fishroom.

I'm glad things have settled down in your fish room.......ever get any idea what was up?....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 21, 2017, 06:24:01 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 21, 2017, 06:19:48 AM

I'm glad things have settled down in your fish room.......ever get any idea what was up?....

No clue but I've added the water filter, stopped all live foods and believe it or not "cut down on water changes".  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Good morning all...54 right now and that's about the high for today and tomorrow...then back up to the 70s |^|...

...all the new fishies are still swimming this morning...

...going to the HOA board meeting this morning to see what's going on...I'm considering running for the board...there is jerk president in there now and the other board members are just letting her run the herd, which is not right in my book...

...going to meet up with a fellow in town to trade some aquarium equipment...then help with tonight's rib dinner at the clubhouse...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's T shirt weather again here.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jake just left here with some fish....and we're finishing up some things around the house....trash day tomorrow too, so I'm rounding up all the trash and getting the bins to the curb...

..we might journey out for dinner  huh..
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

It's nice but it's not normal.  It's actually quite worrisome.

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

T shirt weather here too.................If it is a big heavy fur lined T-shirt with long sleeves and a hood. LOL
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 21, 2017, 01:37:05 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 21, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

T shirt weather here too.................If it is a big heavy fur lined T-shirt with long sleeves and a hood. LOL

|^| +1
Jon

LizStreithorst

Congratulations to those who have a real winter when it's supposed to be winter.