• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 03:59:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 520
Total: 520

Wednesday coffee==>

Started by Mugwump, December 20, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..very, very good coffee this morning.....fresh can and I threw in an extra scoop  ;)

...back to the cold, it's 26degs now.....might see the 30's  huh

...bunch of errands this morning.....we need to finish up getting all the things for the gathering this weekend... |^|

brb.....need more coffee 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2 about gone.........off to WallyWorld, Petco, Ald's etc.............food, dog/cat food, yada yada............gas up.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...gonna be in the 60s here today and then a couple days of 50s then back to 60s...

...heading up to the Phoenix area this afternoon to shop for some new kitchen appliances...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We made it back..........somehow?.....

...now to put it all away and chill a bit.....madhouse out there.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Been out all day. It's not too bad out with temps in the 50s but the wind has picked up so it is starting to feel cold.

Picked up some BBQ pork ribs while out. They are pretty good too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...left here at around noon today...finally got home from phoenix/mesa area about 9:10 pm....long day for this ol' boy... wfwf

...BUT...Lucy got her new stove, dishwasher, and microwave ordered to arrive in early January... |^|

...AND...I got to check out a new pet store...picked up 5 SAEs and 3 Florida flag fish....PLUS a pretty sword plant.... |^|

...Costco was a madhouse...but dinner at Joe's Crab Shack was delish... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron