• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 09:04:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 538
Total: 538

Good morn'n ....all..

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2013, 06:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Crashed last night and just woke up....coffee......need coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Seems like the snow is moving north now...little sleet/snow,,then all snow... it's the wet 'heart attack' snow..saying perhaps 6", or so...we'll see, I guess....I need to salt the walks/driveway, etc...some ice out there this morn'n already....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

well be carefull its no fun stepping on a hidden piece of ice and landing on your bottom hard

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on December 21, 2013, 07:49:35 AM
well be carefull its no fun stepping on a hidden piece of ice and landing on your bottom hard

Thanks.....I got it all salted and cleared now...the front walk was a sheet of ice
Jon

wsantia1

Real icy out there. Had a rough time walking the dog this morning and folks are still driving like maniacs on the side streets. ??? ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Gotta be very careful of those surprise patches of ice. I ended up with stitches in the back of my head last winter.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 21, 2013, 09:18:50 AM
Gotta be very careful of those surprise patches of ice. I ended up with stitches in the back of my head last winter.

Ouch !!....I smacked mine a few years ago too...but no stitches...
Jon