• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 04:42:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Sunday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, July 16, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very, very good... |^|

...thorms last night....plenty of show, but not much rain here.... huh....we're in for a couple days of 80deg's with 50's for lows.....but then here comes the heat....90's, etc....

...not much planned, but I'll do some water changes this morning....and tidy up down there....before putz'n around....

...need more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....Pot #2 is very good......now to wait for folks to stumble in..... |^|....cups are o the counter....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Morning all.  My cup was excellent.  Going to feed fish and horse now and then go mow while it's still cool.  I'll pop a chicken in the oven later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

The coffee was great this morning and the weather will be even better. Low 80s with low humidity projected today. Not a cloud in the sky. No errands or chores today so I am just going to enjoy the day. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...looked promising for a decent sunny day.........but....the skies are overcast and the sun took off somewhere..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Morning guys and gals...

...in the 90s now...finally had a toadstrangler monsoon rain last night...temp went from 103 to 83 in about 15 minutes....rained for 30 mins...we sat out on the deck to enjoy it until wind blew the rain in against the house...15 feet....all dry this morning...! 8) 8) 8)

...today I'm REALLY going to install that shelf for the small tank!...we got sidetracked yesterday with a trip into Mesa to buy me some shoes...then a water change and some trimming... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's only up to 86 but with the humidity it feels like 95.  I'm still mowing and not ready to quit yet. 
Always move forward. Never look back.