• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 12:59:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 520
Total: 520

Thursday's coffee --->>>>>>

Started by Mugwump, May 05, 2016, 06:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and a very good cup it is too....MMMMmmm......sunny and mid 60's today, light breezes........"poifect"  |^|

..doin'n the water changes that I didn't finish yesterday.....and likely doing the fry tanks too...change some floss, squeeze a few sponges...

..Jan and Aut might put out the garage sale things too.... huh....and I need furnace filters too  |^|....gotta have em for when summer finally arrives..

We're considering a whole house fan.....efficient, and cheaper than running the 'air'.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #??.....suns out too.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...but it's only up to 41deg's....brrrr
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee, yes. Collected three more Guinea eggs, yes.

wsantia1

Coffee is great but the weather is still lousy. It feels more like the beginning of March than the beginning of May.

Getting ready for a day trip to NYC to celebrate my great granddaughter's (Bella) 3rd birthday. I don't know if I'll make it back today so Kobe will be at his favorite daycare/kennel hanging out with the dogs.

He will get a good grooming before he comes home. He'll look and smell a lot better and so will my house. I hate that wet dog smell. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Coffee was good again here in Western Wa. Pain finally back under control yesterday afternoon and this morning. Still slightly..just barely..loopy though. Hate that unless I'm partying...!  Does that make sense?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 05, 2016, 02:29:48 PM
Coffee was good again here in Western Wa. Pain finally back under control yesterday afternoon and this morning. Still slightly..just barely..loopy though. Hate that unless I'm partying...!  Does that make sense?

....of course it makes sense...........my sinus's can get me a bit loopy too occasionally... |^|
Jon