• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 513
Total: 513

Monday eclipse day

Started by Mugwump, August 21, 2017, 06:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very, very good......68deg's and muggy.....cooler today high in low 80's... huh...rain later this afternoon... huh...

..but it's Monday... |^|...some water changes early, then to try and catch the eclipse.....hope the clouds don't block us out....

...definitely more coffee now.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....fish fed, fry water changed, wash in the dryer, and another load washing, ate my big bowl of Wheaties, fed da boys, got Jan off for her first day of college 8), and now sitting back with a nice big fresh cup of coffee.... |^|.....maybe I'll get dressed and go cut the grass.... huh

... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Extra smoky today from all the fires.

They just started a logging operation somewhere up the road past here, there are log trucks coming down. I hope its a little job, we had one a few years back that went on and on.
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2017, 08:25:51 AMgot Jan off for her first day of college 8)
What's she studying?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 21, 2017, 10:07:30 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2017, 08:25:51 AMgot Jan off for her first day of college 8)
What's she studying?

She's started taking horticulture classes....and related courses....she has a full morning filled for three days a week, plus the lab work. She's excited, as well as am I.....she's very knowledgeable in this area and wants to simply stretch herself and learn even more ....10 hours I believe...?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2017, 11:05:21 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 21, 2017, 10:07:30 AM
What's she studying?

She's started taking horticulture classes....and related courses....she has a full morning filled for three days a week, plus the lab work. She's excited, as well as am I.....she's very knowledgeable in this area and wants to simply stretch herself and learn even more ....10 hours I believe...?
Cool beans! |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron