• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 12:01:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 487
Total: 488

Been a good day

Started by JR, January 13, 2013, 11:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I walked 3 mile today for the first time. You all dont know how good that makes me fill. I am back to doing almost everything I was before my heart  attack. Still cant carry the large tanks. Hope to start on the fish room next week. I think Patty is not very happy with tanks in every room of the house.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

That's great news.  Don't push it with tank carrying.  It's a different kind of stress than walking 3 miles.  Get some help.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

I'm glad to hear you are doing so good JR! But don't push yourself to hard;)
Josh

BallAquatics

Hey that's great news JR!  Take your time and don't over do it.....  I'm sure you don't want a big set-back from doing too much.

Dennis

Mugwump

Now that is a good day....way to go, now just remember your limitations and build up some more stamina. Nice JR, this is good news ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's great news JR. It makes me happy to hear your getting back in the swing of things.
Scott

JR

b125killer

How are the rays coming along?
Scott

JR

they are doing good. We are going to move them to the bigger tanks as soon as my grand son comes home from the army next week.