• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:21:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

Sunday swap day coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, March 06, 2016, 04:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

When I walked up, I thought all the fish were gone. Tanks were empty. So, I asked "How much for the gravel?". That's when I saw the last seven in the bag. I couldn't believe my ears when the kid offered $5.

When I saw Jon and Jan in the parking lot after the swap, I said " I screwed that up. I should have offered $6". LOL

Rjb3

We also pushed for the Rockford Swap. Jan was all over the room handing out flyers.

The Greenwater swap is in two weeks. Then Milwaukee in April. We'll pass out lots more flyers at both of those events.

Ron Sower

Sounds like a good swap meet, Mugs...!  And Bob!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Hell 7 for $20 I would of set up another tank for that. Some times you gotta wonder whats going on in some peoples head

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson