• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 01:00:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 518
Total: 518

Blond Jap blues and fry....

Started by Mugwump, September 24, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

These little sweeties are getting in the groove now.  ;D  A shout out to Capt'n Bob for making 'Guppy Magic' and 'Egg-foo-yung'......they hammer these foods like no tomorrow...as do the Ginga's....it's like a feeding froth in the water...LOL...I might add that I do spoil them with daily bbs too.....he he...
Watch the blue colored tails of the males flash by.....a gorgeous powder blue... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Looking good Jon,sure are feeding them well.
I'm going  to  sell my breeding group of these,Japan Double swords that throw Double and bottom swords.
CHEAP ,if anyone is interested PM me.

Mugwump

Thanks, Greg.....how many in your group??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

2 pair,including 1 blond female.The others are gray body.
Might have another female too,i will have to check.
I will send you some pics,so i don't have to resize them.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on September 24, 2014, 06:00:31 PM
2 pair,including 1 blond female.The others are gray body.
Might have another female too,i will have to check.
I will send you some pics,so i don't have to resize them.

I'm seeing the gray body and the blond bodies on the larger fry.....too soon to tell if double, single sworded.....
Jon

ghonk

I think the grays are all carry the blond gene,if i remember correctly.
So you should get some blonds from the grays.

If you want to separate the blonds before they are hit,they will throw all blonds.   

Mugwump

Dang, those are pretty fish.............need more tanks, need more tanks......need a bigger fishroom.... ;D
Jon

ghonk

I think the blond doubles are really going to be sharp.