• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:15:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 739
Total: 739

Thursday, trash day...

Started by Mugwump, October 02, 2014, 07:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's super this morning....have to put out the trash for tomorrow's pick up... ;D...that's why it's 'trash' day..... ;D  gloomy here, supposed to rain a couple inches, but radar doesn't show it that close???....we'll see tho...more putz'n today.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We're heading up north today for our fall color trip which includes a 20+ mile drive through the Tunnel of Trees.  Parts of the drive are along Lake Michigan.  Weather prediction. ..heavy rains and thunderstorms every day we're there.    :(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 02, 2014, 07:51:55 AM
We're heading up north today for our fall color trip which includes a 20+ mile drive through the Tunnel of Trees.  Parts of the drive are along Lake Michigan.  Weather prediction. ..heavy rains and thunderstorms every day we're there.    :(

Yikes !!!..I hope those storms leave some leaves on the trees...but..indoor lodge sports are fun too...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Just got back from Jackson Tenn. Drove thru some wicked storms on the way home. Hope they all stay south

Mugwump

It's passing through here now....big stuff east/west of us...our bad stuff looks like about 45 min out...??...we need some rain, tho the farmers won't be happy for a couple days....
Jon