• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 748
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

Happy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, October 11, 2023, 05:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Happy Hump Day everyone. Hopefully you all are well. It looks like the Fall has finally taken hold of the weather in this area. We are currently at 45 degrees under what will be sunny skies once the sun rises. We will get to a high of 72F with a light breeze later this afternoon. One of the good things about the fall is that all of Kobe's friends are returning to the park to enjoy the great weather. It brings a smile to my face to see him enjoying with his friends again, at least for a little while.

With my back failing me over the last 6 weeks I have fallen way behind on fishroom cleaning and house cleaning. I may have to hire someone to come in and do the house work as we get closer to the holiday season. I am happy to report that I am feeling much better but I can't do any heavy lifting or standing for long periods so I can't push myself like I normally would. That's where the house cleaners come in. If I can I will continue to do the fishroom stuff.

That's it for now. I wish you all a great day and I'll check in later, 

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.