• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 07:41:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 806
Total: 806

Coffee on Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, July 30, 2017, 06:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very, very good...MMMmmmm.....almost ready for pot #2 already... |^|

..58deg''s headed for around 80....no rain, light winds.... ;D......seems we're having a string of really nice weather.... ;D |^| ;D

...last garage sale day....might be just a half day...?   tbd

...need a warm up.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

The coffee is great today but have to work again out on patio for a lil bit longer draining tanks gonna fill em and go to work. Another hot week for us. Enjoy it football is almost here. Teams are in camps
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

wallace

Son #1 came home with some stuff to store here because he's between apartments and is having trouble getting into a new one. He wanted to shoot so we went and made some noise shooting at ground squirrels with the .300 and .222. Since the kids moved out the place is overrun with them.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Just don't eat squirrel brains and scrambled eggs.  The eggs are fine but some squirrel brains can carry CJD.  Leave 'em for the buzzards.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 30, 2017, 03:03:11 PM
Just don't eat squirrel brains and scrambled eggs.  The eggs are fine but some squirrel brains can carry CJD.  Leave 'em for the buzzards.

...not much meat on a chipmonk anyway..... :-\
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on July 30, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

After a .300 round goes through them, I'll bet not. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on July 30, 2017, 05:28:17 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 30, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

After a .300 round goes through them, I'll bet not. LOL

LOL....nope
Jon

wallace

He got that 300 Win Mag when he was 14 and hasn't shot it in a few years, so there was an excuse to shoot it. From where we sit the squirrels are 200-300 yards. He had to leave at lunch time.
Dan

Ron Sower

Today I went up to the AAPE meeting in Phoenix...we had such a good time....the auction is always fun...and I brought back more plants that I hope I'll have room for in the 54g...they will help get me more into a Dutch style scape...I'll be doing that tomorrow...

...Picked the CO2 setup from my friend and set it up tonight when i got home...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 30, 2017, 11:48:45 PM
Today I went up to the AAPE meeting in Phoenix...we had such a good time....the auction is always fun...and I brought back more plants that I hope I'll have room for in the 54g...they will help get me more into a Dutch style scape...I'll be doing that tomorrow...

....pass on to us how the co2 setup goes......
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 31, 2017, 06:19:01 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 30, 2017, 11:48:45 PM

It's working fine so far...I set it up...adjusted the needle valve and kept going back in to check on it and it held fine...the solenoid worked fine, shutting off with the lights (on the same timer)... I'm going to research a Milwaukee pH meter that he gave me with the setup to make sure it's calibrated properly and then attach it to the system...it will shut the CO2 off when pH gets too low and turn back on when pH gets too hi....I'm not sure I'll use it 100%, but I will at least try it....

....pass on to us how the co2 setup goes......
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....nice.....it should make those plants grow very well....
Jon

Ron Sower

...that and the new light I bought last week had some of my plants pearling everyday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron