• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:37:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 511
Total: 511

Monday morn'n coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2019, 04:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all.... :)

..about 50degs and might hit 60degs later  huh....and the rain moves in here shortly and will be around the whole day.....

...a couple boxes to ship this morn'n then an inside putz'n day for us.....no problem tho as there's some fish room things that need attending to....

..more coffee...........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here. It is currently 52 degrees and going up to 70 under sunny skies. After all of the rain we got (3 inches) yesterday we need to dry out before tomorrow when we will get more.

A slow start today due to my aching back. Might it be because of the rain? I sure didn't do anything to strain it. Hopefully it will loosen up after a hot shower.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 21, 2019, 07:09:55 AM
Good morning all. Great coffee here. It is currently 52 degrees and going up to 70 under sunny skies. After all of the rain we got (3 inches) yesterday we need to dry out before tomorrow when we will get more.

A slow start today due to my aching back. Might it be because of the rain? I sure didn't do anything to strain it. Hopefully it will loosen up after a hot shower.  huh

,,hope that back feels better, Willie......mines a bit tender from the lifting out in the garage yesterday,,,but feeling a bit better as I get moving around some now.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 21, 2019, 07:28:51 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 21, 2019, 07:09:55 AM

,,hope that back feels better, Willie......mines a bit tender from the lifting out in the garage yesterday,,,but feeling a bit better as I get moving around some now.... |^|

Thanks. It feels a little bit better.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.