• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

Albino blue eyed BN's

Started by Mugwump, April 11, 2014, 06:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

got mine today, Mugs. 6 in good shape. 1 didn't make it  :-\ Put them in the tank with the Apistos. Mama Apisto let the know which end of the tank they had to go to!  Thanks a bunch!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Good to know they made it ok.....the one victim??...in a bag fold? I tried to eliminate those the best I could....dang
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hard to tell. Didn't see any folds. You did a great job of packaging! I'm happy!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 24, 2014, 06:20:40 PM
Hard to tell. Didn't see any folds. You did a great job of packaging! I'm happy!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1 on the packaging. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

GeorgeG

Sorry everyone I got my little Blue Eyes on Thursday and placed them in a 100 gallon Discus tank. Of course they got lost in the Cholla wood but are doing fine.

Thank you!

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on April 26, 2014, 03:45:50 PM
Sorry everyone I got my little Blue Eyes on Thursday and placed them in a 100 gallon Discus tank. Of course they got lost in the Cholla wood but are doing fine.

Thank you!

...glad to hear that they arrived well and are in a nice big home tank.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...still have some available.....if interested??...
Jon

GeorgeG

I will take another group that will give me a dozen.

George

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on May 25, 2014, 06:36:20 PM
I will take another group that will give me a dozen.

George

Shoot me a PM. George.......
Jon

Mugwump

...George, I still have these available if you want 6 more....PM me and let me know...
Jon

Mugwump

*bump*....still have these L144's available.... ;D
Jon