• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 10:22:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 410
Total: 410

Albino blue eyed BN's

Started by Mugwump, April 11, 2014, 06:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....might start shipping these next week....weather's looking much better now days....I'll give a heads up when I begin.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Yahooooooo!  Waiting for mine!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 11, 2014, 09:30:55 AM
Yahooooooo!  Waiting for mine!

LOL....looks like very soon, Ron... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Looks like I'll start shipping next week......... ;D....Ron, yours look to be a Monday ship.. ;D...anyone else??...PM me, please....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 16, 2014, 08:08:54 PM
Looks like I'll start shipping next week......... ;D....Ron, yours look to be a Monday ship.. ;D...anyone else??...PM me, please....
Great...time to clear out some regular ABNs to make room! Thanks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GeorgeG

How can you call it an albino if it has blue eyes.

I would be interested in them how much are you asking for them

Mugwump

Albino is the name 'thrown' at the white/orangish BN's....even tho without the red eyes it's actually a brown morph....

PM me if interested in any....I selling groups of 5-6, shipped for $40.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Didn't we have a thread of postings on here awhile back explaining the difference between albinism and leucism? The adjective would be leucistic. It might have been on another forum.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 19, 2014, 11:58:09 AM
Didn't we have a thread of postings on here awhile back explaining the difference between albinism and leucism? The adjective would be leucistic. It might have been on another forum.

Yep.....but..it'll come up from time to time.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 19, 2014, 01:32:54 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 19, 2014, 11:58:09 AM

Yep.....but..it'll come up from time to time.... ;D
I thought it was here. It was a good discussion to bring me up to date since I'd been out of the fish hobby for 30some years and out of the biology classroom for more than that!

WE GOT GOOD STUFF HERE ON THE MUGWUMP-FISH-WORLD!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....I've still got some if interested...??.....taking some to the swap on Sunday too...
Jon

wsantia1

Thanks Jon for those beautiful L 144s you sent me.  They were in great condition when they arrived. 

I had to put them in with my regular BN fry because the intended tank for them was not quite cycled yet, but they are eating like pigs.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 23, 2014, 04:19:22 PM
Thanks Jon for those beautiful L 144s you sent me.  They were in great condition when they arrived. 

I had to put them in with my regular BN fry because the intended tank for them was not quite cycled yet, but they are eating like pigs.  ;D ;D ;D

Cool...glad they're chowing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....Dennis got his ok...and Ron's are out for delivery...George's are somewhere between here and there....( wish they'd update that tracking site)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2014, 04:28:22 PM

Cool...glad they're chowing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....Dennis got his ok...and Ron's are out for delivery...George's are somewhere between here and there....( wish they'd update that tracking site)

Too bad there's no update on Georges package.  I got excellent tracking via their Text notification. I got the text before they updated the online portion of the system.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 23, 2014, 04:55:32 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2014, 04:28:22 PM

Too bad there's no update on Georges package.  I got excellent tracking via their Text notification. I got the text before they updated the online portion of the system.

no worry yet, they were shipped the day after the others.....
Jon