• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:57:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 747
Total: 748

It's tired out tonight...

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2016, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...but a few things to finish up yet...... |^|...so how as everyone's day?.... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm tired too. It's been a long day since my insomnia kicked in big time last night. I was doing real well too. I think I took one of my allergy meds too late. It has sudafed in it. Have to walk the dog one more time and then shut down the fishroom.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Yup....the fish here have gone nite nite too.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

...Me, not much longer before crashing...trying to hold out for a bit tho....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm finally finished for today. Fish, dog, all done. Very light house work to do tomorrow but WCs on all tanks so tomorrow morning will be busy as well. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Worked with a friend here at my kitchen counter this afternoon working on a FB page for my NW Aquarium Swap Meet. https://www.facebook.com/AquariumCartel/?fref=ts

Lucy's gone to a girl's night out Bunco game and I'm going to Harbor Freight and look for some tool hangers so I don't have to always go out to the shed to get what I need for little projects.

Goodnight you guys!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron