• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:21:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 738
Total: 738

Back from the swap...

Started by Mugwump, January 31, 2016, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....What a mad house...saw Greg, Bob, Steve, Scott, Joni, Josie, Miranda....plus a few folks from Iowa...and folks we always see at the show ....it was packed, and as cool as it was outside...with all those folks, it got hot in there....we took three tanks full of fish, and a dozen or two bags..and sold out except for maybe 10-12 smaller koi fry..... ;D |^| ;D |^|....we have tank space !!!!!!!!....

...It looked like everyone was selling good....

...Sorry no pics this time around....it was pretty nonstop the whole day....we left just a little early because basically....we were out of fish.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

....sadly it was misty and foggy both ways tho....terrible conditions....I just grabbed a lane and set the cruise ....

...now??...well, we're comfortably into a nice pot of fresh coffee.. 8)....no idea what we'll eat for dinner??????....shoulda grabbed something on the way home...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Glad you guys made it back safely and sold lots of fish. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Glad you had a good one. Now the factory has to produce more!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 31, 2016, 04:43:04 PM
Glad you had a good one. Now the factory has to produce more!!!

LOL...two slates with wigglers, and a pair fanning eggs......they've already started... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You could put two rocks in a bare bottom and the next morning wake up to find that they'd produced an entire substrate for you while you were sleeping w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 31, 2016, 05:31:30 PM
You could put two rocks in a bare bottom and the next morning wake up to find that they'd produced an entire substrate for you while you were sleeping w!w

LOL......thanks....we try.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2016, 06:03:25 PM

No SHIT!  'Scuse the language, please, but that was so funny I really did LOL on that one, Liz..!!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 31, 2016, 06:56:39 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2016, 06:03:25 PM

No SHIT!  'Scuse the language, please, but that was so funny I really did LOL on that one, Liz..!!!!!

*blushing*.....thanks folks... =;-)
Jon

b125killer

It was a full house, also great to see everyone. We didn't stay long it was so hot and crowded.  I got a few new bronze crypts,  and some Sinking 40s. I also stopped by Beyond The Reef on the way home. I got some coral macro food but no new corals. Things are going nicely with the saltwater.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 31, 2016, 07:39:53 PM
It was a full house, also great to see everyone. We didn't stay long it was so hot and crowded.  I got a few new bronze crypts,  and some Sinking 40s. I also stopped by Beyond The Reef on the way home. I got some coral macro food but no new corals. Things are going nicely with the saltwater.

Did Joni's petricola's settle in ok....those were nice young fish....and pretty much non stop activity too......
Jon

b125killer

I hope so, she hasn't said anything. I do know they will be in q.t. for some time.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 31, 2016, 07:50:45 PM
I hope so, she hasn't said anything. I do know they will be in q.t. for some time.

They'll pass QT with flying colors..... |^|....those are good stock..
Jon

b125killer

They did look like they were some good fry, they will do great. She's going to fall in love with them. There such neat little guys.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 31, 2016, 08:00:49 PM
They did look like they were some good fry, they will do great. She's going to fall in love with them. There such neat little guys.

..yes they are...whenever I pass their tank I have to stop and smile at some of their antics......
Jon