• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:25:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,349
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 749
Total: 751

Hi Everyone

Started by PaulineMi, January 18, 2016, 05:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Missed all of you after a few weeks away. I lost my buddy Fritz and it's been difficult to write or talk about.

Fritz was one of many dogs I've owned but he was that once in a lifetime one. I'm still incredibly heartbroken...miss him so much. It's strange to see the house without dog toys scattered all over the place and his stinky dog beds gone.

Now that Fritz has crossed over the Rainbow bridge we're sure he's playing with and getting bossed around by his "sister" Sadie. She was our Jack Russell Terrier. Sadie was with us for 15 years and kept Fritz in his place. 

R.I.P. buddy.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

We've missed you, Pauline.  Welcome home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I'm glad to see you back Pauline.  Fritz may be chasing our cats who reside over that bridge.
Barb

wsantia1

Welcome back Pauline. I am so sorry to hear about Fritz. He was a special dog.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I hope Fritz runs into my little Schnauzer I had many years ago. He was my wife's and my first child. Missed him a lot. I think I didn't work for 2 days.  That's way unusual for me. HE was my buddy!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

I'm sorry for your loss.

That Rainbow Bridge must be a very crowded place. I have several dogs waiting for me there, too.

Mugwump

...Welcome back |^|.....we missed you
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's great to have you back Pauline.  So very sorry to hear about Fritz.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Thanks everyone. And perhaps Fritz is hooking up with all of your pups and cats discovering that "we're from the Mugwump circle of friends too".  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 19, 2016, 07:17:33 AM
Thanks everyone. And perhaps Fritz is hooking up with all of your pups and cats discovering that "we're from the Mugwump circle of friends too".  ;)

I know he'll hit it off with Abby, they're both goofy... w!w....plus Cecil the cuddler will keep them both warm... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Good to see ya. So sorry to hear about Fritz

PaulineMi